Strong and Sexy: Get Summer-Ready Arms with These 3 Highly Effective Exercises
Carrying out physical activities is fundamentally important for the general health of the body. Apparently, most individuals engage in intense physical activities specifically to tone their arms. An estimated 22.8 billion people in the UK population participate in weight lifting activities every day. The number is likely to be highest in the US where the fitness industry has also been flooded. Perhaps people are not informed about some alternatives that work better than weight lifting which is somehow a dangerous exercise.
1. Bent on reverse fly
- Stand straight in an open space and spread your legs slightly.
- It is advisable to carry some weight on both hands.
- Engage the core and lean forward and the body is parcel to the ground.
- Move your weighted arms back and up to the maximum position you can achieve and maintain the position.
- Or do it differently while taking a deep breath before each move.
How it benefits: It strengthens the biceps and triceps and strengthens the arms.
2. Overhead triceps extension
- Stand straight in the free zone and spread your legs an inch apart.
- Holding dumbbells in both hands, raise your arms vertically upwards.
- Place your hands back and forth repeatedly behind your back.
- Although you will experience some irritation and loss of strength, keep doing it until you can't do it anymore.
- How it benefits: It tones the shoulder muscles, including the triceps and biceps.
3. Triceps kickbacks
- When standing up straight, lean forward slightly but keep the back straight.
- Hold an equal set of dumbbells in both hands and engage the core to provide balance for the body.
- Bend your arms backwards and make sure that only the elbow joints are moving.
- Bend the elbows until the triceps are aligned with the back.
- Do this seriously while keeping the body still.
How it benefits:
It strengthens the core and abdominal muscles.
It makes the hand muscles more flexible.